Majority of teenagers and working adults are facing overweight problem and we are trying hard to look for an effective tips to lose weight. Most of the time, we are drowning and confusing by those weight loss information which are available from the media especially internet.
Great tips to lose weight:
1. Reduce daily calories intake by eating low-calorie food such as fish, grapefruit, kiwi, apricot, broccoli, carrot and oatmeal.
2. Avoid soft drink, coffee and tea. Drink more water, green tea or any fresh fruit juices, which contain source of nutrients. Green tea helps to clear off excess fats in the body.
3. Keep moving especially after meals. You may try to have lunch at somewhere where required you to walk a little bit further. You can go for brisk walking after dinner. It not only helps to lose weight but also enhances your health.
4. Cook your food with healthy dietary oil like olive oil which will help to minimize the changes of suffering from cardiac disease.
5. Never skip breakfast, make it a habit to eat breakfast. A nutritious breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it is avoiding us from overeating during lunch when hunger pangs strike. Some advisable healthy food for breakfast: oatmeal, low fat milk, egg, whole meal bread, apple, sugar free yogurt or cereal.
Lastly you should try to include a weekly exercise in your diet plan to see an effective result.
Bearing in mind, a proper diet is required in order to lose weight permanently. Let us start eating healthy from now.