The world's wildest roller coasters are crouching in the theme park wilds, ready to uncoil and strike the visitors with an irresistible adrenaline rush, the only addiction without any noticeable side-effects (other than a crazed look).
When Top Thrill Dragster opened, it set several new records:
* First continuous-circuit roller coaster to top 400 feet
* First roller coaster to reach 120 mph
* Highest drop of any coaster
* Fastest roller coaster in the world
* Tallest roller Coaster in the world
Eejanaika, Japan Construction
Eejanaika, Japan - most inversions, perhaps loudest screams. This roller coaster not only whirls through the loops, but each cart additionally rotates 360 degrees, guaranteed to scramble even veteran coaster riders. Eejanaika is the fastest and longest, with the most inversions, 14 in total.